Thursday, February 5, 2009

pants problems... sigh...

well, somebody pulled my pants down just a few minutes ago... (great)
Cowinky-dinkly i was standing in front of a few girls asking for some M&Ms when ralph pulled my pants down (what a loser)....

But luckily i tucked in my undershirt (like a regular black tee) and it was long enough to hide it all (since it got stretched in the wash)

and to think this morning i was thinking whether i should tie the strings at the front of my pants... hmmm....

now i think nicky and Rj (and practically the whole class) is gonna tease me about it...

thx alot ralph, like i needed that...
now im gonna go look for something to cheer me up...
*sigh*

4 comments:

ravenhime16 said...

*sighs* That does sound like a problem...hehehehehe...that happened to someone I had been talking to once...not a pretty site. I'm traumatized...

mlba said...

hmmmm... (thinking) 'me thinks you let them get away with it. Is he your friend? If that was moi, I wouldn't have let anyone get away with it. nooooo... I would have ended up at the principal's office... (chuckling) But I guess times are different... Guess who?!?!

mlba said...

Well, I'm still stewing about "Ralphie" pulling your pants down. A joke is a joke... Ralphie went over the line. There are jokes and there are jokes, but this one is something a "thash" would do. Don't let anyone do that again. There teasing, nicky, and there's teasing, but this one is out of line. Yes! I'm still stewing about that... That wasn't funny...

mlba said...

"Thrash!" grrsss... ugh!!!! (grinning like an idiot.) I hate typos...