Monday, February 16, 2009

The Prom thannnggg

SO last night we had our JS and stuff, i didnt have a suit so i went without one. Luckily i got one, but it was HUGE~~~!!!

so i traded with another guy so this one looked better. I'll post pictures once i get the time to, or a place that would let me post pictures... So anyway my cousin cookie asked me to be her partner so it was like a sadie hawkins dance, where the girls ask the guys out. :D

So we went to road house, and it looked alot like a high-class 4-star hotel (5-star is to high for this one, probably since the location and around back of the Roadhouse was like kinda weird... So we had a great time... not alot of time to explain, just gonna update you on what happend, will post pics...

2 comments:

ravenhime16 said...

Roadhouse? I hope that's right. Yes I have a HUGE suprise for you, either I'll end up telling you before you get here, or I'll tell you when you get here. It BIG. Anyway, you went to a dance with our cuz? *sighs* Froggy...

mlba said...

No suit?!?! BUT.... that is awful. When you get here, make sure you have at least two suits, basic colored shirts, ties, two pairs of dress shoes, two belts (different colors), nice socks (no ugly prints), and "gel" for your hair... hehehe...

oh, and, please post pictures... I've asked leclec to post some.

I have to go. I would love to write more, but it is getting late, and I do want to sit in front of the tube and watch some documentaries... Nite!!!!