Monday, November 3, 2008

Artshow (hehe, its pitiful I know)

So I recently got this phone and I've been going around taking pictures of a lot of things. Now, if you know me (you probably don't) but I love creating pen drawings and penciled abstract. It just seems really cool if the only purpose of your drawing was to express, not to impress.

But now my passion is photography. And to show you one of my works, I'm going to give an exclusive look into my gallery. Hehe... Gallery...


OKAY HERE WE GO!






So, I like to call this piece "Walk Away."It actually was my dinner and stuff. When my sister was about to eat her food, I noticed that the hot dog looked like it was walking away
the other hot dogs. Or if you put in other terms, the other two hot dogs were gossiping about the other one and the other one didn't want to hear it so it just walked away. Actually.

2 comments:

RJ said...

omG! awesome! (:
walk away.

Megan. said...

ahahha.funny..i have a pic i like to call walk away too, which by the way was taken by rj..555+