Thursday, October 23, 2008

So back to what I was saying....

Yeah, life here is okay. Turns out the person I was mad at was for a stupid cause, and I guess I should Just ignore she/him. Anyway, if you read my last post, I mention about my new school. In case you were wondering, this is what it sorta looks like. Pretty awesome right? Yeah, great view. Best part is I didn't have to travel to any place exotic to get a great view like this. The quality is like 5-star hotel view. Its great you know. And you cant blame the heat for killing you because the wind always comes to help out when you need it most. Not the greatest AC unit, but ITS THE BEST. Well sorry for the short bloggy. I dont have alot of time right now, but I will fill in next time. I'll introduce my friends and some silly stories. Trust me, they are funny.

1 comment:

RJ said...

lol, tell me about it.