Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Starting Out Life (Again...) :P









So recently I somehow ended up here in MVC (Phillipines) and I don't know what to do anymore. Usually back home in Florida I'd watch a whole lot of TV and Myspace and Youtube etc.etc. The usual stuff, yeah, its gone... Haha! So now I'm here in MVC and its been okay. Not much to do now, although I stilll get to sit like I always do. Never to do anything. Well, so heres how it goes. By the way, thats an old picture of me.. >>>>>>


SO! The main reason I came to MVCA is because school is simple, and you can learn alot when everything is blocked off (television, internet), except I get to do those things every once in a while. But I also came here so I can get into college very quickly. Because in Florida, I would be a Sophmore, but here in the Phillipines, I'm a senior. Pretty awesome right? Hehe WRONG! In a way this is pretty cool, but missing most of your highschool life isn't that great. Usually they say the best years are highschool years, but I only get two years worth of fun... Boohoo... Thats pretty much the downfall. Yeah, and the worst part is, I used to have countless classmates (all unique and different and fun loving) but now I have only 30 classmates. Meaning, there are only 31 seniors IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL. Yeah, it pretty much sucks because almost everybody is the same, and I really dont like the way some of them act. Yeah... Just some of them. The rest are alright.


There, thats what life is in the school. But, I have a feeling that everything will be fine.

So, about the people. Now I know I may be acting like girl when I say this, but, I gotta admit its pretty much true. I have this thing against a certain person. All I can say is that s/he's pretty much a liar. S/he's been telling people lies and stuff about our family that practically (and absolutely) are not true. I won't go into detail but I can tell you, I want to punch her/him. Just to let you guys in, our family is not rich, we are not spending money for around the world trips, nor are we sending cars (or any type of that rich people crap) to the Phillipines. Hoo.... Yeahh....



So, I will update when I can, I have alot of "interesting" stories to tell all. Of course this first post wont interest much people, but I'm sure that the future posts will be awesome.






2 comments:

RJ said...

nice blog entry! i especially loved the last paragraph..looks like you need to get yourself a shoutbox soon. (: keep writing!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think I know who you're talking about.

"Just to let you guys in, our family is not rich, we are not spending money for around the world trips, nor are we sending cars (or any type of that rich people crap) to the Phillipines. Hoo.... Yeahh...." <-- that says A LOT about who the object of your hatred is.

Haha. Chilax Nick!