Sunday, January 4, 2009

Desperate for INTERNET

So me and my cousin Clyde had to do a bit of research last Friday for my term paper. I think he was done so he just had to download stuff, I did some research for my paper, most of the time.

So we waited at the front of the gate for a jeepney to come along and take us to Valencia. But it never came. So we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited but still no luck.

So we decided to go walk to Lurogan, where a lot of cabbies go and wait for people. So we began our journey and started walking. It wasn’t so bad considering that the sun was shining pretty bright. Luckily the wind was blowing constantly. Pretty nice outside if you ask me…

On our way to Lurogan, there came a man on a motorcycle. He let us ride on it so we could get to Valencia for our internet purposes. We got on and boy what a journey. He drives pretty fast, and to just to let you know, the road is rocky so the bike would jump every once in a while. Clyde didn’t want to sit in the middle (what a girl) so I sat in the middle. Everytime the bike would jump, we’d always move forward closer and closer to the driver, and since I was in the middle, I felt like I was going to shove the guy off. And to prevent such things from happening, I had to stiffen my legs, and when I got off, I took a good look at my legs and I could see a six pack on my thighs! The man charged us 30 pesos EACH! THAT’S THE FARE PRICE WHEN YOU RIDE A JEEPNEY! So we paid anyway. He cheated us out of moolah…

So we went into the sanitarium, saw a dead person (someone had died a few minutes before we got there). We went to the fastest internet café in Valencia. Sotelco, its really close to NVM so we went in and went on the internet.

Can you believe how far we have to go for the internet? When will we ever get internet in this house?! Mom says that our uncle is supposed to have installed (but I see no results)… Very responsible…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love back riding on motors! It's fun! But I haven't tried riding one to Valencia. You're lucky!!!