Monday, January 26, 2009

Our trip ONE

DA MORNING!
After the teachers had their week of prayer, we set off to cagayan. I sat in front to DJ the music. I played some of the songs that NICKY gave to me. But most of them wanted the son "I kissed a girl" and "hot n cold". Yeah, i took song requests and all, its was fun. But the ride was horrible. It took forever (and it was bumpy) because the road had construction going on. I dont know why, but the roads going to cagayan always crack some how... Sorta tells you about the quality of the cement they are using...

So while i sat up front, the driver talked to me in Bisaya (wow), and luckily i could understand him. But was hard to reply cuz i forget all the words i know when i speak in Bisaya (which is one main reason why i dont speak in bisaya). He mainly asked about my ipod and stuff, u know, the broken ipod...

THE AFTERNOON
We got to the mall, and we ate some food and shopped a bit. I bought Nicole some ceramic poo (its sooo high class). After the mall, we went to SPUC to unload our bags. I roomed with Arn, Eimarloyd, Ted, Ralph Agustin, and RJ. We hung out and stuff, then we went to SM! We ate our dinner there, and i drank one (JUST ONE) mocha shake from the Nestle stand. I got really really cold... I played a bit of online games, and myspaced a few people.. I bought a dvd of a musical i saw, its called the West Side Story. Really nice...

HEADS UP NICOLE!
I watched this really cool music video by OK GO, the one with treadmills, it was coolllll... :D

around the time when the sm was gonna close, a guard stopped me. Of course you know me, i like to wear cargo shorts that are baggy. He thought i stole somthing! he made me remove everything in my pockets, and i kept telling him that i didnt steal anything (of course i spoke in english). Then i wentto the bus where everyone was waiting for me (i was the last one)

SO then we went to the room, and i didnt sleep till like 230 in the Morning!!! yeah that was the first day... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you had the suspicious look so the guard had to check what you had in your pockets. LOL. I would've been so pissed off if someone thought I stole something from a mall!!

And about the Katy Perry songs, what did I say? Don't abuse them. Hahaha.
AND YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO "I KISSED A GIRL" WHEN MA'AM CANARECIO WAS ON THE SAME BUS???? WOW!!!

ravenhime16 said...

How funny...you con you...hehehe...see you soon and I have a surprise for you. Good lord, if I wasnt you're cousin that would sound bad.