Sunday, January 11, 2009

My weekend...

So it all started on Friday night, the night where we usually go to church. We ate and stuff and got ready for church. Then I heard my cousin, Shower, telling my lola in her loud voice that Clyde said “just leave me here, I’m not going to church.” My lola got mad and told Clyde that he was going to church whether he likes it or not. So he ended up going along with his little brother (who by the way, is easily swayed by decisions made by his friends and family). We all sat at the mid-right section of the church, while Mr. Frowny-pants sat at the back of the church frowning. Well, I guess he’s just like that. Every time his parents are home, they never go the church (even on Saturdays), so I guess that’s why he was frowning back there… :D When I got home, half awake, I fell asleep. I had a dream that I had changed the security code on my fone (I put the code since people always steal my music and pictures and txt whenever they want to). I woke up around 8:30 and went back to bed. In the morning, I tried to open my fone, but the security code didn’t work, so I guess the dream wasn’t a dream at all.

Then Saturday came. I walked to Junno’s house only to find out his relatives were there, his mom and dad and his cousins and his aunt. I walked in and saw Junno being pounced by his cousins, they were about 10 and 12 years old, one girl and one boy. They lived there in Ireland, but they didn’t have an accent… Darn… After it was time to get ready for them, so me and Junno drove the bikes to the Pioneer guest house, I drove the girls while Junno drove the boys, but Junno made me drive the super powerful one, one twist and you could be driving 30 mph. It was scary cuz the 12 year old girl (Junno’s cousin) was like clinging to me and I couldn’t drive really fast or she’d make me crash. But luckily we got there safely, I hadn’t practiced my motor skills in a while so it was a good feeling and stuff. We drove back so Junno could change. So there I sat and waited for Junno to get ready for church, and I had a talk with his parents.

We went to church, but I went the high school church in the auditorium. I played for the prelude so that was it for participation. After church, I went to the tennis court box and ate my food, and I saw Ted and Ralph walking home. They stopped by to say hi, and we talked for a while. They like my watch, and called it a toy for the rich. I told them that its not a toy… Only sometimes… :D We talked about my watch, and they asked me whether I was rich or not, I told them no. Haha! Then they went on saying that Clyde said our family is rich (here we go again) and that Clyde went to Florida in 97’ and that he was supposed to go during winter break, they asked whether any of it was true. I just laughed, and smiled, and said “whatever Clyde says is his words, just ask him whether its true or not.” They left after a while to go eat. I ate at like two places (I was invited by people to potlucks so I was like okay) and ate there. I went to Junno’s house and we talked and stuff. I asked whether I could get on the internet to look for the master code of my fone so I could open it up, no luck. It was still locked… Boohoo… :D

So me and Junno talked for a long time since its been a while since we had a long conversation ever since I got moved up one grade higher than him so it was like old times. We had to move to the other single bed since his parents were going to sleep on the single sized bed, so me and Junno moved. We fell asleep (on that tiny single sized bed), and didn’t wake up till 3:30 to 4:00. It was great nap, but I didn’t have a dream even though we were crammed on the bed. Then I went to AY, Junno was gonna go somewhere with his family to eat along with some other people. Went home, and that was my day…

Sunday came, the day that the Fourth Year students were going to go swimming. Clyde went but totally neglected the fact that his cousin’s wedding was on Sunday. He’s a hard headed child… So we went to our aunts house during lunch time to eat, and she was wondering where Clyde was at. I was like, “he’s swimming with his (our) classmates at the pool.” She said something, I forgot the word though. It meant like insane or something, and I agreed. Heh, if he has a wedding, im gonna go swimming instead. So we went to the wedding, it was nice and my cousin looked pretty. BTW, the people that did my cousins hair was gay, and he looked FREAKY. Moving on… Yeah, the wedding finished so we took pics and went to eat. The food was average, but it was decent enough to gulp down. We went home and arrived around 8:00 pm. I was looking for Clyde since I had to ask him a question, turns out he didn’t come home yet. He told lola that he would sleep there and come home with his dad on Monday (which really isn’t a good idea, its like he planned to stay there). He likes to cling to his parents, just like his brothers. Where ever the parents go, they follow which sorta explains why they haven’t gone to church in a while. They really have to stop clinging to their parents, its so weird…

3 comments:

RJ said...

wow.
(:

Megan. said...

that entry was really long.hehe..weird thingy with ur phone.

Anonymous said...

Seems like Ted and Ralph are finally on to what he's doing. . .

What da!!!!! He missed your cousins wedding to go swimming? That is so mean!

Anyway, see ya at school. . .